Another bright sunny spring day. Is it that the bright green shoots make everything seems better than remembered? Or is it that the vegetation between the towpath and the canal make the canal more cared for?
We departed from Birmingham having only partly filled the water tank but now, having passed no water points concern that we are getting low, probably only 4 days supply! Topped up at Greensforge but no pump out facility there so now concerned about holding tank .... oh the worries of cruising.
Of worries, I had not been able to get a satellite signal with the new dish having apparently found the satellite. I had begun to think either the dish or the receiver were not working. However, tonight I succeeded so J can watch Neighbours. What did I do? A lot of fiddling with the receiver settings, other than that no idea. However, I have downloaded instructions for the receiver so that may reveal more in time.
Now moored above Hythe Lock, one of our favourite mooring spots. An easy walk into Kinver, no further than from the moorings below Kinver Lock.
No comments:
Post a Comment